Mobile marketing is critical for businesses to succeed as it’s where customers are, and it’s where they prefer to make their purchases. With most Australians owning smartphones and being glued to them, optimizing your mobile experience to deliver more conversions is essential. Here are five top strategies to focus on:
- Ensure your website is mobile-optimized: Create a responsive website design that optimizes user experience on smaller screens, simplifies copy, and incorporates a clear CTA with large and colorful buttons.
- Embrace social media: Choose two or three social media networks based on your industry and business type to establish a robust presence and drive more traffic to your website. Don’t forget specialized platforms like Pinterest for bridal gowns and recipes.
- Leverage video content: Create engaging and persuasive video content as 75% of mobile traffic will be video as of 2020.
- Invest in mobile search engine optimization: Improve your search rankings for mobile search results or dedicated mobile applications with specific keywords.
- Personalize communication with users: Utilize push notifications and well-designed email EDMs that are mobile-optimized and tailored to the individual to increase conversion rates.
As people feel a strong personal connection with their phones, making the message personal and relevant is critical for success. To learn more about boosting mobile conversions, request a free consultation about mobile marketing for your business.