Is print advertising still relevant in today’s digital age? The answer is yes! Print media is still an effective way to target customers and stand out from your competitors. While many businesses are abandoning print marketing, you can leverage this fear and put into action an effective print sales strategy. Here are some reasons why print marketing should still be a part of your marketing mix:
- Personal: A personalized letter or print media is much more intimate and takes far more effort than a mass email.
- Niche: Print marketing is an effective way of reaching niche audiences who may be more difficult to find online.
- Different: An unusual piece of physical mail is much more effective at catching someone’s eye and people won’t throw it out without first finding out what it is.
- Interactive: Print media can be more interactive and engaging with the use of QR codes and links to social media sites.
- Limitless: Print marketing doesn’t begin and end with an advertisement on a piece of paper. It can include hats, shirts, stickers, key chains, magnets, mugs, pens, coasters, etc.
- Trustworthy: Print mail seems more legitimate and trustworthy than digital media.
- Variety: A mixture of both print and digital media is the preferred marketing mix for many small businesses.
Remember, whether in print or digital media, your ads need to be original and creative to stand out and engage your audience. Don’t be afraid to use print marketing as a part of your strategy to target customers and stay ahead of the competition.